Information about us:
“We/our/us” refer to KillAllChrome Limited, a company registered in England and Wales at Companies House. Our registered office is London Road, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK11 0JX, United Kingdom, and our registered number is 12977739.
You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 (0)7730 982613.
– All prices shown include VAT and are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change without prior notice.
– Prices do not include Shipping or Installation fees.
– We reserve the right to withdraw discount codes at any point, even if an order has been processed.
Sales outside the UK:
– We do not collect taxes or duties for shipments to customers outside of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. If you are receiving a shipment from us outside the UK, you will have to pay taxes/duties to receive your shipment.
– If you are unsure of the tax/duties charges we recommend you should contact your local authorities ahead of placing your order.
– VAT is charged at the current rate of 20% to customers within the UK.
– The KillAllChrome Limited VAT number is GB 365546865.
– If you are unsure of charges we recommend you should contact your local authorities ahead of placing your order.
– In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Pay in 3
Pay Later 14
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Our right of cancellation:
– If for reasons beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to an inability or failure on part of the manufacturer or supplier of the goods to supply the goods to us, or any other reason we are unable to supply the goods to you, we may cancel the agreement at any time before the goods are delivered by giving notice to you.
– In the eventuality of this, we shall refund to you any sums paid by you or on your behalf under or in relation to the agreement.
– We shall not be liable for any other loss or damage arising from such cancellation.
Dispatch and Delivery:
– Our week day cut off time for same day dispatch of stocked items is 12:00 (GMT/BST). During busy periods it is not always possible to process and dispatch the same day.
– We ship to all countries globally. We offer a standard and an express rate of delivery. Please note not all services are available to all countries.
– Our website does not display any information regarding an items stock level. Whilst we try to keep plenty of stock of our most popular items, it is not always possible for us to keep one of every option of every product on the shelf ready to ship.
– If you need an order by a certain day/date, we strongly recommend you contact a member of our sales team to check the availability of the item(s) you require.
– If you are planning to have your items fitted professionally, please wait until you have received and checked your goods before making any workshop or garage appointments.
– Before returning any goods please read all our terms and conditions. All returns requests must be submitted within 14 days of delivery. Items returned found to be non-fault or re-stocking will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
– All returns must be requested via our online returns portal. This is accessed from your online account while logged into our website. Click “Account”, then “Orders”.
– Please also ensure that you include a copy of your invoice when shipping any items back to us as.
– If an item is sent back to us without a return authorisation, a refund will not be given.
– No parts that have been used, fitted or installed will be accepted for Credit or Refund. This
– We will not under any circumstances pay any VAT/Import Duties on Returns, If we are requested to do so your return will be rejected/abandonned.
For orders that have been supplied correctly & assuming goods are in re-saleable condition:
-Within 14 days from the day of delivery – Goods can be returned for ANY reason for a full refund of goods and initial delivery charge.
-We do not cover returns postage back to us.
Further Terms and Conditions:
– Parts specially ordered to customer’s requirements cannot be returned unless the goods are not of satisfactory quality, not fit for purpose or not as originally described.
– Any shortfall or damages to goods must be notified as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of the goods.
– All parts being returned must be in resalable condition including all the original packaging. Items will not be accepted if they appear to have been fitted, had sealant/grease/paint applied or the packaging damaged.
– Any items which have been amended or modified from their original specification will not be credited under any circumstance. Any amendments or modifications carried out in an effort to install items are done so purely at the end user’s risk.
– All products intended to be painted must be trial fitted to vehicle prior to painting.
– All goods remain the property of KillAllChrome Limited until paid for and payment received in full.
– We accept no claim for labour under any circumstances.
– Any product or labour warranty offered is non-transferable.
– With the vast majority of manufacturers items must be returned for inspection prior to any warranty repair or replacement being agreed.
– No warranty will be considered unless you can produce a genuine invoice in your name.
– Returns will not be accepted under any circumstance 14 days after delivery.